12.07.2010

Freedom is Chaos with Better Lighting

 
 

Today is a wonderful day. I'm finally finished with my classes and I have no work looming over my head. I feel so freeeeeeeeee!! So I thought I would celebrate with an outfit post.. I'm wearing a  gorgeous vintage dress of my mother's, a thrifted brown, floppy hat, a thin brown leather belt, and clogs. 



Update!! I was talking to my Mom and she told me that she wore this dress to her brother's wedding and I remembered that I had this picture on my computer. So here is a picture of my Mom wearing the same dress about 30 years ago!

 


 

8 comments:

Olimpia Elide B. said...

This is an handsome outfit:
70's inspiration. ;)
XOXO
Olimpia

Brittany said...

Wow you are so pretty! So neat that its your mom's dress, I bet she loves that! Very lovely styling!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Fabulous!

Alison said...

I'm loving this outfit! The dress, the shoes, the hat, very 70's very fabulous :) Lovely blog!

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

Nádia said...

Adorable look in your mom's dress!!! :)

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

you look lloovveeellyyyy! this is such a cool look <3

xoxo

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

you're beautfiul! x hivennn.
c

Fashion Mom said...

you look amazing with that hat and dress x

www.thefashionmom.com